Synergy and Zoom Integration
Creating a Meeting
Recurring Meetings and Always-Available Meetings
Zoom allows you to schedule meetings with multiple occurrences, so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings. You can schedule these meetings in daily, weekly, and monthly increments. You can also set a recurring meeting to be used at any time. Meeting IDs for recurring meetings expire 365 days after the meeting was last started.
For more info on scheduling meetings in general and all of the meeting settings, see our documentation on scheduling meetings.
- It is recommended to schedule recurring Meetings From Google Calendar using the Chrome Add-On, rather than from within the zoom client
- Recurring meetings cannot be scheduled with your Personal Meeting ID (PMI) since your PMI is reserved so that you can start or schedule a meeting at anytime
- When prompted, sign in to Google. If you’ve already signed in, select your Google account.
- Click Allow to let Zoom access your Google account.
Google Calendar will create a calendar event with the Zoom meeting details.
- In the drop-down menu below the date and time options, select the recurrence you want for your meetings.
- Finalize your meeting options and click Save.
- Open your Zoom client and sign into Zoom.
- Click the Schedule icon.
- Select your meeting settings.
Visit our article about scheduling meetings to learn more.
- Check the Recurring meeting option.
- Click Schedule to open the calendar you have selected and set up your recurring meeting.